Tuesday 1 May 2012

Irresponsible Bus Company

I don't usually post angry rants online but this time I am encouraged to do so.

Anyway, this particular bus company in Melbourne has seriously damaged their credibility and reputation in my and my film group's eyes.

last Thursday me and my film group booked a bus from this bus company WITH exclusive assurance that the bus would be available on Sunday morning at 6.30

So, having paid lower fee than expected (we were quite happy about the price) we all went and done the rest of our jobs with lighter load on our back.

So on Sunday we picked up the bus and guess what? The bus wasn't there! It wasn't fucking there. This little fiasco set our filming schedule back by 2 hours and we were forced to find another day to film which means we ar now required to book the camera an te other gizmos all over again.

If only the bus company didn't fuck us over, we'd be happily tinkering the footages by now.

I understand that this problem might be outside of their hand, but it is their duty to ensure that they deliver what they promised their customers. If there's going to be problems with the bus we booked couldn't they have let us earlier so we could plan our Plan B?

So anyway, I hope the bus company would fully reimburse us and stuff. I understand that this is out of their control but sadly, right now we are in the position of wondering 'what could have been if they didn't....'

No comments:

Post a Comment