Thursday 19 April 2012

Insomnighta

Recently I've found myself unable to fall asleep before the clock strikes 4. Apparently tonight (or should I say this morning?) is no different.

Yesterday I showed some improvement, I was nearly lulled to bed by 11 but alas, adventure calls and I ended up reading through six chapters of Tolkien's classic "The Hobbit" (hours well spent I'd say)

As for today, I believe you could figure it out, I'm writing this post which actually keeps me awake rather than driving me to that blissful state of deep slumber in the summer (it's actually Fall here but for the sake of rhyming the words..plus it's summer on the western hemisphere anyway).

And the sound of the waterfall from the bathroom doesn't help. Honestly, I'm beginning to question the thickness of the wall between the bathroom and the (my) bedroom, I could practically hear every piss stream and (ehem) every single moans homo sapiens tend to make whenever certain rituals are performed.

Wow look at that, I wrote a post. Well folks, looks like you could expect to see more of me. It's been such a long time since I actually posted any reviews or text posts in general

No comments:

Post a Comment